Blog Posts in May, 2013

  • 24-May-2013

    Need a Lawyer for an Annulment Case in Kansas City?

    Are you looking for an alternative to divorce? Every family situation is unique and divorce may not be the right option for everyone. For some couples legal separation is appropriate, but for others, they want to see the marriage pronounced invalid. ...
  • 16-May-2013

    How Do I Modify a Court Order?

    Under Missouri family law, the only person who can legally alter an existing court order is a family law judge. This means that if the parents try and come up with their own agreement outside of court, it will not be considered legally sound. Whether ...

Request Your Initial Case Evaluation

Send My Information